Being owned by our own Pug grumble we know how they can steal your heart and take over your world. We spend time and effort researching to source you fun, cute and quirky pug merchandise. Trying to bring you something different.
Where do you ship?
We are a UK based website but we do ship internationally - you will be able to select this at checkout. If at all you find the postage high, this may be due to the weight of your items, but please feel free to email us if you have any concerns. If postage has been miss calculated this will be refunded to you via your original payment method.
If you are unable to select your country at this time please use the message button to place an order and we can have this arranged :)
Pricing & Postage
Pricing is shown as UK GBP ( £ ) on each item and at checkout. Underneath each product we have stated an estimate in US Dollars ( $ ) and EURO to give customers an idea of pricing ( Please note this is an estimate and may change due to currency exchange which we cannot be held responsible for ) Alternatively please use a search engine for " currency converter "
Where possible we try and use recycled boxing to help keep the postal and packaging costs down for you.
Proof of posting is always obtained.
UK items are shipped 2nd class post - If you require 1st class or any other method please message us before hand as this can be arranged.
International are sent as standard but again should you require another method please contact us before you check out.
International items as above.
We take high pride in sourcing you unique fun and quirky pug related products, sadly some of these products may be limited stock so once they sell out we may not be able to get them back in stock.
If an item should get damaged or lost the post please message us as soon as you are able and we will work with you on a solution.
If you change your mind once you have received your item you may send it back at your own cost for exchange only no refunds will be given. This must be within 14 days of purchase.
Advertising with us.
If you would like your Pug related business to be added to our links tab on the website please contact us for details.
Payments are set up via the website to accept Paypal - If you do not have a paypal account please message us.
Your Personal information.
When you place an order with us via our website you will be required to enter a few personal details which we require to ship your item. Any other contact details required are there for LSOP to contact you should there be any problems regarding your order e.g product delivery time delay etc. Once we are happy you have received your item these details will then be deleted.
Little Shop of Pugs willl not pass your details onto any third party and any information obtained is solely for shipping purposes only.
There is an option on our website to sign up via email to our newsletter which is optional - you are not automatically added to this in any way - If you have opted into this newsletter we from time to time may send you information regarding competitions or new stock we have. If at any time you wish to opt out of the newsletter after signing up please use the contact us form on our website starting you wish to opt out or email us : [email protected]
Any more information should you require please get in touch.
Information that Little Shop of Pugs will Collect:
To fulfil all website orders, you will need to provide us with certain information such as your name, Address and contact number.
Why we Need this information and how we would use it:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; Please email us via our contact form on our website or direct email of [email protected]
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
• As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to the business and treated in the most confidential way. We share your personal information in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. we will engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if there is good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain areas, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to receiving promotional newsletter messages from us after providing your express to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information.
For purposes of EU data protection law Little Shop of Pugs, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected]
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you for any economic loss, which term shall include loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any special, indirect or consequential loss in connection with the supply of the items.
It is not the responsibility of Little Shop of Pugs once the items are sold and accepted by the customer, should any injury occur through the use of the items.